Sunday, February 7, 2010




Luigi is all ready for Valentine's Day. He's got his heart pizza all baked and he's good to go. Thank you Jeanette for all the images. I really love this guy. I thought about making just one and hoarding all the images for myself, but he's too cute not to share with Grandma's and great friends so he's multiplied. I even broke out my new Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper so everything would match. Please note he has on his Williams Sonoma oven mitts keeping him in style. The heart border is from Fiskars. The heart charm is from Lost & Found jewlery closures that I found in Michael's last week.

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Linda, you did Luigi proud! These cards are absolutely adorable! I love the colors and the way you put it all together, with heart embellishments. Wonderful!!!

Judy McMullen said...

Linda, this card is terrific! Love how you've colored Luigi and all the gorgeous embellishments. The recipients are going to love this card!!!

~Paola~ said...

Luiiigiiii!! Ma che bellooo!!
I absolutly adore these cards...
they 'hit home':o)
what a great job U've done!! *tfs*:o)

Paola

Gael said...

These are SUPERB! I love the way you colored him in and your choices of papers!! Very very cute!!

Lorie said...

Too, too cute, Linda! He's beautifully colored, and I love the punch you used, and that yummy paper!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute card Linda...how fun is that...you did a great job coloring and creating your cards....

Anonymous said...

Oh he's awesome! I haven't gotten my colored yet but you've motivated me now! Love it...

kadie said...

YUMMMMMM!! I want some of that pizza! Awesome job on these, Linda!