Saturday, March 27, 2010


Ok, so I can't seem to get any stamping accomplished through the week, but I don't want to miss out on the Crafty Ho's Weekly Challenge. Yes, Saturday is the last day to post your challenge card. So here is mine based on the lovely sketch that was provided. I was reminded by my friend, Gael, that SU paper packs are so fun to work with because everything matches. So I went digging and the first thing I came across was a Simply Scrappin' Friends and Flowers kit that I had used all but this one scrap of the designer paper, but had lots of embellishements left. The Birthday Banter cow was already in the pile cut and ready to be colored. I guess it was just waiting for this challenge.

5 comments:

Scrappy said...

oh! this is too cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us on Crafty Ho's Challenges! Hope we see you next week too!

Gael said...

Very very cute! It is nice to know someone is actually reading my blog posts... LOL.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fun card! I love those cows...and your use of the sketch is very good!

Thanks for participating in the Crafty Ho's challenge again this week!

Rae Anne said...

Oh, this images makes me laugh out loud!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with The Crafty Hos!

sgc said...

This is very cute! Love the cow. Thanks for playing in our challenge.