Friday, March 8, 2013

Sisterhood Mar/Apr

I'm a little ahead of the game with this one swap.  I made them as soon as I saw the theme.    I know it say's "What's Cookin', Sistah" and you might think popscicles aren't cooking, but in my house, we make our own with a Zoku pop maker.
Our host this time is Jeanette aka Forest Ranger.  What a fun idea she came up with.  This is what she asked us to do.
For your cards this round, I’d like you to go with a cooking, food, recipe theme. You can put an actual recipe on/in your card, if you’d like, but you don’t’ have to. You can use a chef or food stamp/image. Your card can be all about Pizza or Coffee or Burgers Grilling on the Grill. It can be about Cupcakes or Caramel Apples or Ice Cream Treats. (I could go on and on. ) You can use designer papers of cooking utensils or food items. You can add apple brads or teacup charms. You can use recycled kitchen items on your card - bread clips, mesh from apple bags, cardboard from cracker boxes, etc. The ideas are almost limitless.


I've had the fruit ribbon for................a few years. A bargin find at Michael's a while back. The popscicle is from SU Mouthwatering. I stamped in matching ink and punched out the popscicle sticks with the word window punch.







Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Linda... these are sooooooooooo cute!!! I love them!!! And I get to keep one! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see these delicious treats in my mailbox!

Gael said...

Very cute! I love the ribbon with the matching fruity flavors

kadie said...

I love this card, Linda! Such a cute idea and I'm crossing my fingers that one lands in my mailbox post swap :)

~Paola~ said...

woww Linda...this card is AWESOME!
definetly reminds me of summer and all the colorful icicles I like to make w/ the gkiddos...
I too hope one of them will land in Canada....♥