Saturday, April 13, 2013

Unidentified Image

Late again!!!   Here is a card I made for our current Unidentified Image swap.  Our hostess this time was Carol.  She provided this adorable image from Clear Stamps.  I think when kids dress up to perform, it's cute and classy so I went with the black/white/red theme.


I used Cherry Cobbler for the red and my SU embossing folder for a little texture.  Added some glitter to her dress as 1. Carol loves glitter and 2. as a mom of 3 girls, I know they love a little sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Sweet card Linda! Love the delicate sparkle and the white embossed panel. The Cherry Cobbler really makes it pop. Great job on this round.

Carol W said...

Wow wow,wow...love this card...love the color combo...so rich and beautiful...Great job on these Linda...can't wait to get them.....♥

Barb said...

What a sweet card Linda. I really like the embossing folder you chose and the ribbon is perfect! Great Job this Round!

Janet said...

Love your card!! The embossing folder is so perfect for this card, and the glitter adds just enough sparkle!!

~Paola~ said...

wonderful card Linda.....beautiful layout and coloring of such a cute immie!! ♥