Thursday, October 31, 2013

Calendar Girls


I'm a little late with my posting.  Life has just gotten away from me lately.  But, I couldn't miss participating in this month's challenge.  I picked an "easy" one, but I think the recipient will be thrilled to receive it.  I've made a TLC190 Stair Step Fold card for my 3 year old nephew, Austin.  He has spent quite a bit of time with me lately and has taken a liking to card making.  He's been counting the days down to Halloween for over a week and is so excited that today is finally the day.  My Frankenstein and "Boo to You" are $1 stamps that I've had kicking around in my Halloween box for a while.  The felt ghost, pumpkin and bat are from a set of stickers from JoAnn.  The ghosts at the top are a sizzix die. 

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Linda, your card is so cute. Love the stair step look that makes all those Halloween elements stand out. Adorable!

Terry Ladwig said...

That Frankenstein in the middle is way too cute! Love the different sized googlie eyes!!

Great card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute! I love the fold you used. It features your 'creatures' well!

Happy Halloween!

Carol W said...

Great job on the card...it is adorable. Great joy Linda.. ♥

Darlene said...

Now this is simply great! I love the stair step fold and how you were able to make such an interesting assortment of cuties to decorate it!

High five on getting your young nephew hooked on card making!! 15 years from now he'll be the next Tim Holtz! And you knew him when...!

Barb said...

Linda--your card is sweet. I love it that you were able to show off so many of the great parts to your card!

Thanks for being a Calendar Girl!